Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing in the pool


We got Cole's new pool out yesterday and he LOVED it. Like most babies, he just loves water. I think I spent half the time telling him "no no" because he just insisted on standing up. He finally slipped and fell (no worries, I was there to catch him). I thought the fall would scare him enough to make him not stand up again, but I was WRONG!

















This child is so accident pronged....he is constantly looking around to see what he can get into next and new ways to get a bump, cut, or bruise!

5 comments:

Landrum Family said...

He is a total doll! I can't get over how much he looks like both of you. I'm starting to think you all look alike! ;)

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a cutie pie! Looks like he loves the water!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

These are precious!!

Ashley Trammell said...

Absolutely precious!

House of Payne said...

He is so cute!