Today our little boy turns 11 months old. Time has FLOWN by! He is loving having both mommy and daddy home with him. He is really close to walking but not quite ready to let go of my finger just yet. He also has a mind of his own and can really pour on the tears and quickly shut them off when he wants to :) Cole is a very happy boy too (despite the pictures below).
We took him for his 2nd haircut yesterday. The 1st haircut didn't go so well and the poor barber couldn't really take as much off as he needed. So we thought round two would go better....think again!!! His hair does look MUCH better now and the barber did a great job at getting what needed to be cut, despite Cole's tears :)
"Wait, I've been here before....I'm not too sure about this!!!!"

"Stop the madness!!!!!"


All finished and flirting with the lady that just walked in the door :)
3 comments:
my my how he can bounce back...I love the last picture. His hair looks really good!
WOW! I can't believe Cole is 11 Months old, time does seem to fly by. Let's do the Zoo soon! I'd love to see our 2 boys play in the water area.
Next time he goes for a haircut try giving him a sucker while he is having it cut. That is how Owen survived his first few traumatizing haircuts. :)
Post a Comment