A lot has gone on since my last post.
Dal got his Coach of the Year award, Cole got his first pair of tenny shoes (New Balance of course!) and his first hair cut. We also made a trip to the zoo and celebrated Dal's 35th birthday among several things too. I have posted as much as I can in the little time that I have to actually sit down and type this!! I am in the process of planning Cole's first b'day party too!! Cole is really close to walking on his own, he says Da, Agee (which is suppose to be Abee), and mama. Well he says mama allll the time and when he wants something, he will say it in a very whiney voice because he knows that's one way to get what he wants!....yes, I'm a sucker!!! I have several other pictures posted below! We are looking forward to going to Boston soon (just Dal and me) as well as all three of us going to Gatlinburg with my parents! I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:
I am so glad you updated! I love these pictures. You look great and I am so happy for my brother. Love you all!
Love all the new pics and he is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment