I saw this on my friend Angela's blog. She ordered a book of a compilation of all her blog posts!!! How awesome is that! You can get a hard cover book with pictures, posts, and even the comments that people left! Dal was always teasing me about my blogging until I explained that I don't scrapbook so blogging is my version of scrapbooking!! Now to know that I can actually put my posts into an actual book is so exciting!!! I am going to wait til Cole turns one year old and do a compilation of posts from when we got pregnant to his first b'day :)
Here is the site to create your book.
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
In other news, I am so happy to have Dal home this summer. He is finished with school, ball and everything else so we can just enjoy being a family. I had a small career change today. My Realtysouth Vestavia office is closing so I had to find a new office. I am now apart of the Realtysouth Over the Mountain office. Everyone in this office seems really nice so I'm excited to be joining their office.
My photography business is going really great too. I am booking several sessions during the summer and I'm expecting to have a home studio finished by the Fall. I'm really excited that I'll get to offer studio sittings!!!
I have no pictures to post right now, but will sit down to post some soon!!!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

2 comments:
imagine that - the photographer with no photos to post! Love ya and see you REAL soon.
Sorry for being nosey, but I was "blog hopping" and saw your entry about this...Blurb.com is another website that you can turn your blog into a book. I'm not sure which one is a better deal though, but I thought I would pass that along.
Post a Comment