I have posted other really great Boston pictures on my photography blog (like Paul Revere's grave, Cheers Bar, etc..) ...so check those out too
www.capturedmomentsbykimblog.blogspot.com
I'm not a history buff at all, but this city has so much American history to it, that it gave me chills just walking up and down the streets. It did help having a history teacher with me to explain a few things though ;) As funny as we thought the Bostonians talked, they thought we talked just as strange...one lady told me I sounded just like Britney Spears :( If you ever go to Boston, I highly recommend the DUCK tours, seeing a Red Sox game (and eating at UBurger across the street from the stadium) and taking the subway as much as possible...public transportation is awesome!!
Harvard....I would have gotten more pictures of the Harvard campus but it was pouring down raining!
The Cheers Bar (there is another really great picture of Cheers on my photo blog)....I just had to get a beer at Cheers of course :)
"NORM!!!!!!!"
Is that Dal Davis or Brad Pitt!?!? He just loves posing for the camera ;) I know we had to look like idiots taking these pictures!
The Old State House...I was standing exactly where the Boston Massacre occurred when taking this picture.
The Market....Dal bought an orange for just 10 cents....they also sold 10 bananas for $1.00 and I promise it was the freshest fruit I've ever seen!!
Last but certainly not least...we had to see a Red Sox game!! We had AMAZING seats. Just walking around Fenway gave me chills too...."Bahston" fans are so dedicated to their team and being in the oldest MLB park in the U.S. was awesome.
Please excuse the shakiness of this video....this is what happens when you are dancing and trying to video at the same time! Oh..also, I'm tone deaf....so consider yourself warned!!!!!

2 comments:
Please do not sing in public ever again ;)
Looks like a lot of fun. Cute pics!
Post a Comment