Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Cole had a pretty good first Easter. We dyed eggs on Saturday night and it went well but later on (3am to be exact) we were woken up by a HORRIBLE cough. I called the Dr. office this morning and according them, it sounds like Cole has the Croup!!! Poor baby just can't get a break!!! Since Cole didn't have a fever and wasn't contagious we headed to church.He has done pretty well with his cough today but supposedly it gets worse at night, so say a prayer for us before you go to bed please :) Oh, by the way, his foot is doing MUCH better and we are just putting a band aid on it now.

We live next to Hoover-Randle house so had to sneak over (well, ok trespass) to get a few pictures in their pretty yard. We didn't get to to the really pretty parts of their yard because we didn't want them to think we were completly crazy! Thankfully we weren't arrested for trespassing AND we got pretty pictures!

I cooked lunch for us and Dal's parents...yes, that's right...I COOKED!!! Nobody got food poisoning so I'm assuming it was a success. We then headed over to my parents' house. My mother has hurt her back very badly so they weren't able to join us for church or lunch :( Cole loved his Easter goodies from them. I think the baseball easter eggs were his favorite....he is all into throwing things now.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!

3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh no, I hope Cole feels better soon! A friend of mine daughter had the croup a few months ago and told her that a hot steamy bathroom helps with the cough sometimes.

Looks like you all had a great Easter! Tell Dal I said Hi! Great pictures as always!!!

Ashley Trammell said...

I'm glad Cole had a great 1st easter. he looked precious!

The Lane's said...

sweet pics of Easter. . .miss you guys and love you lots