
At Cole's 9 month check up today, he weighed 19lbs 14oz and was 28 1/2 inches long. This put him in the 50th percentile for weight and the 60th percentile for height.
This little boy will EAT ANYTHING...fruits, veggies, oatmeal, etc.. However, he won't drink his formula like he should. Dr. Stone said to go ahead and start him on some whole milk in hopes that he will drink it. Cole also doesn't really drink juice or water. Thankfully since he is growing at a healthy weight, I'm not too terribly worried.

We are LOVING this warm weather! Cole absolutely loves to swing and will be visiting the zoo for the first time tomorrow.
My happy boy at this 9 month dr. appointment...


"Wait...I have to get HOW MANY shots?!?!"
He could not quit laughing...it was HILARIOUS!!


1 comment:
Kim, he is such a cutie pie!
I have to be honest - I have not posted the blogger award yet but I am going to this afternoon after swim lessons! Thanks Again!
Post a Comment