Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

9 months old!

My little baby is already 9 months old! I haven't taken his 9 month pictures yet, but hope to sometime this week. We go for his check up on Thursday to get all those nasty shots :(

Dal's team beat Minor last Friday so we advance to the 2nd round! Congrats Dal and team! We will host Hueytown this Friday at 4:30 and 6:30. I have lots of cute pictures from the last game but just haven't had the time to upload them. I'm hoping I will have the time this week to catch up on all my pictures :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Goldilocks said...

Check out my blog I gave you an award.

The Lane's said...

Tell Dal that he should not go over the hill and stop by the site we were discussing - the potential for a recurrence is very high and will likely result in additional issues. Carry on.

The Lane's said...

you can totally tell that my husband left that last comment. . . Congrats on the win!

SouthernDogwoods said...

I am torn on this one Kim! I would love to say Congratulations to Dal & his team but they beat Minor! As one of Minor's previous Diamond Dolls, I find it hard to say! Hmm, how about Good Luck on the future games against Hueytown!
Just Kidding! Congratulations! And congrats on having the cutest, most adorable 9 month old! Happy 9 month old birthday Cole!