Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Update on Cole's foot

I was told to take the bandage off yesterday, so we did. The burns didn't looked healed enough to leave them off so Dal wrapped it back up. I took Cole back to the Dr. today and Dr. Hamm said one of the burns may be a little deeper than first expected :( He wrapped it back up and told me to bring Cole back on Wednesday to get another look at it.

Cole hasn't seemed to miss a beat...even with his wrapped up foot. He is still crawling around everywhere, pulling up, etc. I, on the other hand, will bear this scar on my heart forever. Everyone at the Dr. office have been so sweet to me. I guess they see the tears in my eyes and feel bad for me.

Lastly, Cole is cutting his first TWO teeth at the same time! I will try and get a pic of his toofies soon.

2 comments:

The Kusibab Family said...

Oh my goodness. Poor baby Cole! So glad he is doing better. Hugs from Noah!

The Pruitt's said...

I'm SO glad it hasn't seemed to bother that sweet baby boy! I look forward to seeing him tomorrow.