Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

A few pictures

Dal's mom found these cute baseball pants for Cole as well as two shirts monogrammed with his name on the back. We seem to play well every time Cole wears his red Rebel shirt and baseball pants so I guess we know what he will be wearing for the remainder of the season :)



















Cole and Dal throw the ball back and forth to one another a lot. Whenever I sit down to throw the ball with him, he just looks at me like "no offense Mom, but I'd rather throw with my Daddy".







Scott, Lynn, and John Thomas came to our game last Friday. I had lots of fun with them...thanks for coming out guys!!

2 comments:

The Pruitt's said...

We enjoyed it and were happy Dal and the team did so well.

The Wilson Family said...

Hey girl! You have such a beautiful family. Cole is so adorable and I know you and Dal are proud parents. Good to see you on here... Take care, and good luck with the remainder of baseball season!