I put a baseball background on our blog because Dal's baseball team just won their area and are headed to the playoffs!!! I am so proud of them :) This Thursday we will be going to eat with the team and then have an egg toss competition. Dal started this "eat and egg toss tradition" a few years ago and the boys love it. Our first playoff game is this Friday against Minor on our home field. Games are at 4:30 and 7:00.
Congrats to Josh Johnson (Pleasant Grove) and Shayne Carnes (Mortimor Jordan) for making playoffs too!!!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

3 comments:
Congratulations Coach! I just saw a team picture from one of your team Moms!
I said yep...I know the coach AND his wife!!! (who knew)
Best of luck..... t. Lamons
praying it goes well - who knows, maybe we will all be catching a flight down to watch the Rebels in the finals! I think that would call for a road trip!!!! Love ya
Thanks for the Congrats! Unfortunately, we didn't make it past the 1st round against Cullman this weekend. They did win the 5A state last year though. Better to lose to a really good team than just an okay one, I guess!
I heard yall won this weekend. I hope yall go all the way!
Post a Comment