Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cole is One Week Old!

Today Cole turned one week old! This past week has been so wonderful and words cannot express just how blessed we feel to have our little boy. Cole's hospital pictures came in the mail today. I thought they turned out great!














7 comments:

Jason and Michelle said...

He is so precious! And you look great! I know your parents are thrilled...

Lyndsey said...

Kim,
You are looking great!!!! I know you guys are having so much fun with Mr. Cole.

The Tennant's said...

Hey you guys! Cole is absolutely precious!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

I know you are so happy to have Cole home.You look great!!!Enjoy every minute with him.

The Lane's said...

he is precious!!! Love you

Ashley Trammell said...

He is so precious! I'm glad you are doing well!

Jenn said...

I have no idea if you even remember me, but I just wanted to tell you both that Cole is absolutely precious. Enjoy every minute of him because it will go by faster than you can imagine.

Jennifer Knight Willis