Well although my Dr. thought I would be in labor by now, I regret to say that I'm blogging from my living room. I'm still having irregular contractions (anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes apart) and barely dilated 1 cm. It seems Cole just wants to stay baking a little while longer. If Cole does decide to make is arrival this week or weekend, we will surely post. Otherwise, I'll update everyone on Monday after my Dr.s appointment. In the meantime, Dal and I are trying to
patiently wait (although the patiently part is quite hard to do!) Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!!
5 comments:
Unfortunately, I don't know what it is like to have to wait, Katelyn was early, but I hope everthing gets going soon for you! I can't wait to see pictures of that baby & I'm sure he will be here before you know it. Good Luck!
hang in there - and enjoy those last few days of just you and dal... because they will be gone forever... and your life will take on a whole new meaning...and will be better than you ever imagined.
we love you little kim.... and are praying everything goes smooth...
It won't be long Kim - hang in there. I can't wait to meet my new nephew!!!! How exciting. . .love you
Good Luck you guys! I know it's hard to be patient - but try to get some rest (you'll need it in the days to come!). I can't wait to see pictures!
IS there a baby yet ? i am dying to know.....
we are thinking of you....
Post a Comment