Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures of Cole...finally!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted but all you mommies out there can understand :)  Of course we have TONS of pictures but I only have enough time to post a few. 

Cole has been such a GREAT baby!  This has been the best week of our lives.  He sleeps all the time...we have to wake him most of the time just to eat!  Our first night home, he slept 6 straight hours.  We are now waking him up to eat instead of letting him sleep that long.  This morning, he woke up at 6:00am and just kicked and "gooed", for 20 minutes....I kept watching our video monitor and waiting for him to cry but he always wakes up in a great mood.  

We are just smitten over our little boy!!!!




3 comments:

The Lane's said...

he is precious!!! Give him a kiss for me. Love you all!

The Johnsons said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I know you are so happy to finally have him in your arms! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jamie said...

What a sweet baby. I can't wait to meet him. You are probably the most rested mommy at this stage!