Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Cole will be here soon!

I'm still having contractions but they aren't getting closer together (I'm stuck at 6 minutes apart). I'm also still dilated at only 1cm and Cole's head isn't where it should be...he's being stubborn and not dropping to the position he needs to be in (no matter how much walking I've done!!)

Assuming that I don't go into labor in the next two days, I will check into the hospital on Wednesday night and the Dr. will induce me first thing Thursday morning!! It's such a relief knowing that we will have Cole in our arms this week! Please keep us in your prayers and we'll be sure to post pictures soon!!!!





Here's a picture of Cole from today's ultrasound...

8 comments:

Ashley Trammell said...

So exciting! Be sure to let me know!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

That's so exciting!!!I will keep you and your family in my prayers.Be sure to let me know!!

The Lane's said...

I think my nephew is adorable already!!! I can't wait to meet him. We will be praying for you all and love you all very much!

Jason and Michelle said...

Can't believe Cole isn't here yet... Krissy beat you and she was due after you, her baby 'Max' was born on the 5th. I will be praying for you Thursday!

The Goodrichs said...

cant wait - keep us posted

Lyndsey said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see the pics of your little man.

Brandi said...

I know you are very anxious to get that sweet little baby here. I did the samething went in on wed night and had Micah by 12:15 thursday. I hope you have good night before as I did. I slept really good (thanks to a sleeping pill and then a pain pill) and then was pretty much there the next day. I knew what all was going on, but felt good thru it all. I was coherent but missed out on alot of the painful stuff. haha Good luck and can't wait to see pictures!!! We will keep you 3 in our prayers!!!

The Covin's said...

Good Luck with everything. I will keep you in my prayers and hope all goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of that little guy!