We are all doing really well. Cole isn't gaining weight as quickly as we'd like, but he is eating pretty well. He had some trouble with throwing up last week, but the Dr. suggested adding rice cereal to his milk and it does seem to help. As of Thursday, Cole weighed 8lbs. Hopefully in another week he will be back up to his birth weight (8lbs 7oz). We finally figured out that Cole slept so well the first few days we were at home because of the pain medicine I was taking for the c-section. The meds were going into his system and causing him to VERY sleepy all the time. I quickly stopped taking those pills and he is a "normal" baby now...crying when he is hungry, awake more often, and keeping mommy and daddy up at night too!
Dal starts school tomorrow, so it will just be Cole and me all day. I will be easing back into my real estate business sometime this week too. I plan on staying at home with him since I mainly work out of my home.

Cole putting bunny ears on himself!

Sleepy baby
4 comments:
Hey Kim,
Your little Cole is so cute! It looks like you are all having a blast with him!
Love,
Lindsay
he will love that cereal and that will make him sleep more, so i am sure you will love it too:)!! he is so cute and i'm sure he is already spoiled!!!
I love the bunny ears. He already has his daddy's goofy side I see!!!! Love you all!
He looks alot like Dal in that second picture. I'm glad you figured out what was making him so sleepy...that's scary. I've got to come see you guys and meet Mr. Cole!
Post a Comment