Ok so I realize that I've been a baaaaad blogger lately :( We have been so busy and it's hard to find the time! I'm going to try and do better!!! We have lots coming up...the Pumpkin Patch, Elmo Live!, and Disney on Ice...hopefully I'll get to share lots of pictures with everyone very soon!

Cole started Mother's Day Out today...he was supposed to start in Sept., but seeing that swine flu seemed to be spreading like fire, we decided to keep him home for a while. I couldn't believe how emotional I was though! When I was making his lunch this morning, I started crying!!! When we got to MDO, he walked right in his classroom and started playing :) His teachers said he did great!

Dal is wrapping up his Pizitz Football season in a few weeks :) Cole loves the cheerleaders and the band!!

Cole and I took a trip to the zoo yesterday...I thought the weather was great but I would have liked it to be a little less humid. We had a great time anyway! Can't wait for Boo at the Zoo now!
We have been working non-stop on finishing my photograph studio in our home (and by "we", I mean Dal's dad and uncle). It is looking great and if all goes well, it will be completely finished sometime next week :) Here's Cole helping us getting ready to lay the hardwoods (and I can say "us" because I was involved in this part of the construction). I plan on posting pictures of the new studio sometime next week!
4 comments:
can I just say how much I love that kid!!! He is the cutest and I just want to pick him up right now and love all over him! Give him some loving for all of us - we miss you guys!
So cute - Cole helping his Papaw! What a big helper!
He's so cute! I like the Rebel shirt
I love the new post! He is getting SO BIG!! It makes me sad I haven't seen you in forever :(
Post a Comment