We found out yesterday that Cole has swine flu :( We have battled a fever of 103-104 for the past two days. Today he seems to be doing a little better and his fever is stayed around 101 thankfully.
Dal had swine flu a couple of weeks ago so we are all too familiar with this irritating virus.
Hopefully I will stay well...I have lots of photo editing to catch up on as well as more photo shoots this weekend!
Please say a prayer that Cole continues to get better and we can say goodbye to the flu for good!!! :)
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

4 comments:
I am saying a little prayer for The ENTIRE Davis Family. I saw Dal today and he told me about poor little Cole. Hope he gets to feeling better REALLY soon.
Keeping Cole and you all in our prayers!!!
Bless your heart! The girls had it a couple of weeks ago, and Buddy got it next. It's taking him almost 3 weeks to get over this. It's a nasty flu. I sure hope your baby feels better, and praying that you guys don't get it!
Oh my goodness!!! I hope little Cole gets better real soon. Mommy may need to get another round of Tamiflu preventative.
Post a Comment