Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall/Halloween pictures


Everyone says "you must have a thousand great pictures of Cole"....uh wrong!!! When I'm behind the camera, I'm still Mom and like many of you, I can't get my child to look at the camera!

Thankfully Dal was there to help get his attention too :) Our "session" was rushed but I wanted to share these pics anyway. We also went to Boo at the Zoo and Cole learned a little how to Trick or Treat. Well he knows to hold his bucket out so people can put candy in it anyways!!


He is supposed to be a cowboy for Halloween. However, I couldn't get him to wear his cowboy hat nor hold his horse for these pictures....so he ended up looking like a farmer instead!! haha!! If I can get the hat and horse in any pictures tomorrow, I'll be sure to post them :)

I hope everyone has a Happy and SAFE Halloween!!!

3 comments:

The Pruitt's said...

Cute Pictures. He looks like you in the 2nd one.

SouthernDogwoods said...

How adorable! You did an awesome job! You definitely have a way with making little ones smile!!! Especially Cole! He is precious!
We enjoyed meeting him!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

thank you kim for the sweet comment, it has been so much fun and i am already thinking of ways to pack even more next year with more kids:)! kids are my heart!! i know cole will enjoy helping you too and it is amazing how much they do understand at such a young age!

your litte man is growing up and adorable:)! have a great weekend!