Ok so because I am female, I change my mind...A LOT! Therefore my favorite things change all the time!
First and foremost my favorite things are: my Faith, Family, and Friends. I don't put these on the list because they are just "understood".
1. I would have to say the top of my list right now would be Kids Market!!! I got to shop early since I contributed and I am soooo glad I did! I got some GREAT deals. Cole got a playset (swing and slide) for just $35!!! And it is small enough to come inside when it is cold or rainy! He also got LOADS of toys, books and some clothes too! He has already loves his "new" things :)
2. Kirklands...I had forgotten how much I love this store because I hadn't been in so long! Thanks to my friend, Amanda, who just decorated the walls of her new home, I am inspired to change up a few things in our home too!...and what better place than to start at Kirklands...they have GREAT deals!
3. Storytime at the Hoover Library...this still makes the list. We LOVE Tuesday mornings and Cole is starting to get the hang of it :)
4. Speaking of the library, I am so happy that Cole LOVES books (which is why I bought so many at Kids Market). He is constantly bringing us a different book to read and look at with him....it's definitely one of my Favorite things about my little man :)
5. Tamiflu....I realize how strange this sounds, but let me explain. Dal found out last Monday that he had Swine Flu!!!!! So the Dr. prescribed him Tamiflu and also gave him a prescription for me to take it too, to help prevent me from getting it! Thank goodness! So far so good....Cole nor I have gotten sick....yet!
6. Lowes....because my very talented father in law and uncle are building my photography studio, I have become VERY acquainted with Lowes....just give me a Lowes work vest and a name tag and I could work there!! (I will post pictures of the studio progress soon!)
7. Fall....I love everything about the Fall Season. I love doing early Christmas shopping, getting together for Thanksgiving and I am very excited about Halloween this year! (I've already gotten Cole's costume!! hehe!)
8. Chicken/Cheese Dip....again, let me explain. A few weeks ago we gave Amanda a housewarming party. One of the girls made a chicken and cheese dip that was oh so yummy!! I found the recipe and made some today!!!
9. Crafts...ok so I haven't actually started doing crafts with Cole yet, because I haven't figured out what a one year old can do that won't totally destruct the house :) If you have any suggestions, PLEASE send them to me because I love doing crafts!!!
10. "Premier Season"....I don't know the official name, but I'm referring to the time that all the shows' new episodes come on!!! My #1 favorite show right now is definitely Criminal Minds....I could watch this all day, every day!! The season premier is this Wednesday and I'm sooooo looking forward to it :) Other shows I'm ready to see are: The Office (Jim and Pam's baby!?!?), CSI-NY (who got shot??) and even Grey's Anatomy (although I'm not really sure why).
I hope to post new pictures and video very soon. Between the swine flu, my job, and being a mom :) I just have to find the time!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

2 comments:
Grey's Anatomy is #1 on my list too!!! I love it and the Office is #2! Great list!
I like the list...and I want the Chicken and Cheese recipe!!
Post a Comment