Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No pictures but....

...I do have an update on Cole. He is still running a low grade fever but thankfully it isn't getting high like it was. I THINK the antibiotics are starting to work a little. He is still fussy but is able to sleep a little better. Hopefully we will be able to see a big difference in another day or so.

Dal's team split with Hoover last night....we won the first game 12-11 and lost the second game 2-1. We are suppose to play the third and final game today at 6:00, depending on what the weather is like. We have played Hoover 3 times this year and all 3 games have resulted in a one run difference. Needless to say, this game could go either way. Dal has some of the best kids on his team...they are just really all around good guys and they deserve to win so badly!!! Since we are just now making up the games from last Friday, the winner of our game will have to turn around and play Oxford on Friday. So regardless of the winner, the pitching will be down for the next round.
Send all your prayers and luck to the Vestavia team tonight!!!

2 comments:

The Lane's said...

Please pass my congrats on to my big bro! Mom called and told me THEY WON! Another one run difference too I hear. hmmmmmm, maybe I will make another trip down sooner than I thought!!!!

Also, give Cole a kiss for all of us. We are praying for him.

LOVE YOU!

House of Payne said...

That is awesome! I'm so glad they are kicking butt! Tell Dal congrats...

And also poor baby Cole...glad he is starting to feel better :(