Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on Cole's tubes...





Cole did great this morning. They had him back in our arms after only 15-20 minutes. The nurses warned me that he might be fussy from the anesthesia but as soon as they put him in my arms he drank his juice and just laid on my shoulder. By the time we left he was smiling and waving to all the nurses. We were home by 8am and he slept till 11:30am. He seems to be doing great!! Thank you all SOOOOO MUCH for your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Angela Meacham said...

Yay! Tubes will change your life! Sophia had to get them at 8 months old. I am so glad we got them. :)

The Lane's said...

What a sweet boy! I am glad it went well this morning. talk to you soon...love you!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So glad Cole did well! I know he will feel better now! He is such a cutie!

Ashley Trammell said...

I'm so glad it went well! He is precious!