I warn you that this is a long post, but definitely worth the read :)
We beat Hoover 5-4 last night!!!! It was a GREAT game....an awesome Vestavia/Hoover rivalry :) We will leave for Oxford tomorrow. We play game #1 tomorrow (Friday at 5:00) and game 2 (and game 3 if necessary) starting Saturday at 1:00. I will try to post a quick note whether or not if we win tomorrow night. It's gonna be tough because our best three pitchers can't pitch until Saturday and Oxford will have all their pitchers ready to go for tomorrow's game. That' s ok though....I think our guys will pull together tomorrow and back up our pitcher. Also, Oxford tried to well, how do I put this "pull one over on us" (that's the nice way to put it). They wanted to play TWO games tomorrow, knowing they have all thier pitching and we won't. The decision was left up to the AHSAA and thankfully they ruled with us. It will be tough, so I ask that you send your prayers and luck to the Vestavia team and coaches once again.
On a bad note, Cole is STILL SICK!! He still runs a fever and I can't tell if the antibiotics are working now. Also, he got a rash tonight that I'm hoping is a fever/heat rash. I am alternating Motrin and Tylenol every three hours (thanks to great advice from my friend, Staci Cox....thanks so much Staci!!!) and Dr. Stone asked to see Cole again tomorrow morning. So it looks like we'll be heading to the Dr. once again before heading to Oxford. Well, I'm off to wash clothes and pack! Oh! Did I mention that I have an sinus infection....yup! Sick or not, Cole and I are going to make it Oxford one way or another to see his daddy coach in the semis for the first time!!!!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
11 years ago

5 comments:
Congratulations on the wins & Good Luck in the Semis.I'm sorry Cole is still sick.I remember one time when Caleb had a fever for about 7 days.NO FUN!!!I'll keep ya'll in my prayers that he will get well soon.Call me when things settle down around there & Cole is feeling better & will do lunch.Talk to you soon!!
praying for you all with EVERYTHING (baseball, sickness, etc). LOVE YOU!
Yeah!!!! How exciting...keep us posted!
Good Luck!!
D. Landrum
GOOD LUCK!!!! Dylan has been texting me and keeping me posted. I am so proud of Dal and the boys! They deserve two big wins to send us to state. When and where will they play if they go on to the championship game? I am starting to feel a little better. Can you believe Elise is already two weeks old today? GO REBELS!!!!
On another note, I hope you and Cole feel better VERY soon!
Post a Comment