The day started off good...we won the first game 5-1. We started the second game off well too....two home runs in the first inning, scoring three runs. After that, our guys gave it all they had, but we just couldn't pull out a win. We got beat 4-3. It was HOT and our guys were exhausted. They worked hard all year and did so to very end. I couldn't be more proud of Dal or the team. It was such a great season and I will always remember Cole's first baseball season with Daddy at the semi-finals.
Hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!!!!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

4 comments:
Isaiah 41:10. "So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
I am so sorry about the loss, but congrats on an amazing season! I hope Cole feels better soon! Happy Mother's Day!
In Christ, Cameron Richard
Sorry to hear about the last game. We were pulling for them hard up here. I am proud of Dal and his team (and you and Cole for being there for him after each game!). I will try to call tomorrow and catch up.
Hope your Mothers Day is great!!!
Thanks Kim!Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day too.Congrats to Dal and the team on an amazing season!!
Dal did a GREAT job this year! We had a wonderful season! Next year we will take state. :) Hope Cole is feeling better!
Post a Comment