Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BABY STUFF For Sale!!!

ok so I realize that I am waaay behind on my posting. I still have pics from Dal's award banquet and Cole's first haircut (tear!) but I wanted to go ahead and get this post up first.

We are cleaning out our basement and have lots of things to get rid of...including duplicate baby stuff and things that Cole has out grown.

In addition to the things below, I have misc. items such as photo albums, washcloths (unused of course) etc, etc, etc, and LOTS of little boy clothes (newborn-6mos)!!! If you would like to look at any of these things, call or email me and you are welcome to!

You are responsible for picking up your items....when you email or call me, I will tell you where I live :)

I am only keeping these things for LESS THAN TWO WEEKS and then they are going in a consignment sale...so the deadline is June 7th.
My number is: 862-8808
My email is: kdavis017@yahoo.com


Sit and Play Walker.....SOLD!



Rainforest Swing.....$10.00



Brand New and NEVER Used Sailboat Boppy Cover and Large Swaddle Me (blue).....$7.00



Baby Einstein Mat.....SOLD!



BRAND NEW Baby Carrier......SOLD!



3 comments:

Thomas family said...

I want the walker and play mat!
Sara :)

Angela Meacham said...

Are you doing a little cleaning? Ha Ha We will be around next week except Monday and Tuesday. We would love to see you guys! Just let me know!

The Lane's said...

PICTURES PLEASE. . .still waiting! Also, Happy Birthday Dal! I love you guys.