Well, Cole's weekend didn't get any better after my last post. Yesterday, he continued to run a fever (between 101-103 degrees). Even with Motrin and Tylenol, it just wouldn't come below 100. He also vomited yesterday....allllll over me. I took him in this morning and Dr. Simpson said that the antibiotics weren't working and his ear infection was really bad and causing the high fever, vomiting, etc.... So, we got a new antibiotic....let's just hope it works.
On another note, Dal's team plays Hoover tomorrow. Well, I should say that are SUPPOSED to play them tomorrow. Now that there has been a probable swine flu case in Jefferson County, who knows what the AHSAA will do. Hopefully no more postponing. Let's hope we can beat our rival and move on to the semi-finals. First game is at 4:30 tomorrow and the second game should start around 6:30!!!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

3 comments:
Oh, I hate to hear that Cole is sick! I hope these antibiotics help him get better! Best of luck against to Hoover!
Give that sweet boy a kiss for me - hope he gets better soon. . .we will get the kids praying for him to get better (after all Carter still prays nightly for him to gain some weight!). LOVE YOU and be sure to keep us posted on the games.
I am so sorry he is sick. I can't stand fever it makes me very nervous. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment