Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Growing up waaaay too fast!!

Sitting up in his crib like a big boy!! This kid just melts my heart!


Drinking from a sippy cup for the first time...he didn't do too bad for his first time. We still have a long way to go before I can just hand it over to him but at least he got the idea behind the sippy cup....I think.

4 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Cole is getting so big.He is adorable.Time goes by way to fast.

Thomas family said...

Cole is such a cutie. i bet he is showing a little personality now. i can't wait to see him again.

Ashley Trammell said...

It is sad how fast they grow up. Jordyn is moving way to fast and Brady boy is about to be 3. I am glad yall had a good new years.

The Lantrip Family said...

He is sooo cute! Man he is growing way too fast, it seems like yesterday you were pregger!! I know you all enjoyed having him here this Christmas! What a cute little Davis boy!!! You guys are a precious family!!