I hired Stefani Horn (Lost in the Moment Photography) to take some pictures of my family during the Thanksgiving Holidays. This is one of the few times my brother is able to come to B'ham so we had a small window to get these pictures. I'm just now posting them because I had lots of them framed and gave them as Christmas gifts to my family members. These are only a few of my favorites because I don't have muh time to post today. Stefani did a WONDERFUL job and I was so pleased with how well they turned out.
5 comments:
Those are awesome! I hope next time we come to town we can do the same thing. . .I am sure Dal will thank me for that comment!!!! Miss you guys so much and love you lots!
What sweet pictures!
I love all the new pics!They turned out great.
I love all the new pics and I especailly like the one of your Dad and Cole with your Mom looking at them.
These are great.
Post a Comment