Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cole's new sleeping habit



Cole has started rolling over while sleeping, but instead of turning his head to the side to sleep...he sleeps face down and with his hands over his eyes!! The first time this happened it scared us to death. It still makes me nervous that his face is buried in the sheets, but I don't know how/if I can break him of this.

4 comments:

The Lane's said...

He looks so big!!! Give him a kiss for me please. . .love you all!

Bama Fans said...

Those are sweet and funny pictures. Why do our kids give us constant panic attacks??? This won't be the last time you'll be scratching your head at the things he does.... ha ha. Looks like a comfy position, though:)

Angela Meacham said...

Cole is a doll! I enjoyed seeing you guys Friday. Anytime you want to drop him off Michele and I will keep him at school for the day. No one will ever know! Ha Ha

Ashley Trammell said...

Hey whatever works is my method.