My mom has been such a great help since we got home. She has been washing clothes, cleaning, etc. (plus giving Cole a bottle or two and loving on him as much as possible). We appreciate her help so much!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

3 comments:
Love the new pics! Aren't our mothers just angels? My mom stayed with us for the first week just to help out with everything, and even get up with Trevor at night! Baby Cole is adorable, and Dal is so precious with him! I know you are so proud. Treasure EVERY minute, because I am not kidding when I say, they grow up WAY TOO FAST! Keep the pics coming!!
Love,
Staci :)
P.S. We go to Vestavia Peds as well, they are fabulous!
I am so happy to see new pics of the little man. I can't wait to meet him in person.
Hey Kim and Dal,
Cole is so handsome. I think the grandmother looks very happy in the picture. I am happy for all of you. God Bless Ginny
Post a Comment