Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last and FINAL Belly shot!


We're about to head out to the hospital, but I wanted to post one final picture of my big ol' belly before it's gone! I'm officially 39weeks 5days. This picture is mainly for my brother because he hasn't seen his "big" little sister in a while and wanted to see just how big I've gotten! I can't wait for him to fly in this weekend though :)

Oh, did I mention that my belly actually measured 42 weeks at my last appointment..yikes!!!

Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and fast delivery for Cole!!!!!

6 comments:

Landrum Family said...

I'm so excited! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to meet baby Cole!!!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

yeah!! i cant wait to see pics of that sweet baby boy! praying for you all!

*Staci* said...

Wow...he's ready to pop out of there! Baby Cole is gonna be a big boy! I can't wait to see pictures! I'm praying for y'all!!

The Lane's said...

Ok so I am excited and anxious for a phone call today. . .so excited that I just cried when I saw the picture of you. I wish I was there to see Cole when he is born but I know I will make a trip before long to meet him. Make sure he knows his Aunt Jill loves him and so does all his cousins. They can't wait to meet him either. We are praying for all of you and love you so much!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's here!!! Hope labor is going well; I'm praying for you guys. Love you and can't wait to see pictures of precious baby Cole!
Courtney Eller

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations! He is so precious & I know you are glad he is FINALLY here!