Cole arrived today at 4:33 pm!!! He tipped the scales at 8lbs 7oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. We are all doing great. I ended up having to get a c-section done because I just couldn't dilate pass 4cm and Cole couldn't fit through my pelvic bones either. As you can imagine we are all exhausted. We will post more pictures tomorrow when I have some strength.
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
10 years ago

21 comments:
Congratulations Kim and Dal.He is adorable.I'm so happy for you all.There is nothing like the feeling of holding your baby for the first time.Get some rest.You will need it!!!
Love,
Erica
Congratulations! He is precious. I am so happy for yall.
CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME TO THE WORLD COLE!!!! Cole is precious and I can't wait to get my hands on him. I am so happy for all of you. Cole is one blessed kid already with parents like you two!!!! LOVE YOU ALL THREE!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! HE IS SO CUTE, I KNOW YALL ARE SO HAPPY! TRY TO GET SOME REST
Congrats! He is beautiful!! Kim, I hope you're feeling well. You already look better than I did! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!
Love,
Liz & Scott Weygand
Congrats Kim and Dal!! He is adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures of him. Kim, I hope you're feeling okay. Get you some rest!
Congratulations on that sweet boy!!! He is so cute!!!
Kim & Dal, CONGRATS!!! He is so cute, I know you are both relieved knowing your healthy baby boy made it safely into the world. I can only imagine how excited your parents must be. Take care!
Congratulations! He is adorable! I know y'all are tickled to death! Get some rest and take care. Can't wait to meet you Cole!!
Kim Sharit
Congratulations Kim & Dal. He is just precious!! I know you are glad to finally see him. When I saw you at the mall last week, you said that you were definitely ready!
Jennifer (Davis) Bauer
congrats! he is adorable! cant't wait to see more pics, but you get your rest while you can!!!
congrats he is so cute! i know you both are so glad mr. cole is here! he is so precious! cant wait to see more pics...
Congratulations! He is precious! Can't wait to meet Mr. Cole Davis...we love you...Terri and Reggie Lamons
CONGRADS!!! COLE IS SO PRECIOUS.. WE CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET HIM!
SHARON/GABE
Congrats! He is a doll. Kim, I am glad everything went well. Dal, I am ready to see your desk full of pictures upon our return to school. I am so happy for you guys!
Dal & Kim,
Congratulations on Cole arriving! He is absolutely adorable. I saw your link to your blog via Jill's. Just wanted to say congratulations!
Missy, P.J., Abby & Emma Gurley
Congratulations! He is just beautiful. We can't wait to meet him in person.
Congratulations on the birth of baby Cole! He's precious! Hope you are feeling okay Kim!
Congratulations!! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you both! Love Lacy
Congratulations Dal and Kim! He is so precious. It is great to see you holding your dream come true!
love, Michele and Noah :)
God is GREAT!
Hello!
This is Ashley from TCBOTB. You’re on our top referral list, thank you so much for having such a popular blog that refers users to our site! We are contacting you because we want you to know that we have new image hosting with the site, which has MUCH faster loading time, so if you’d like a faster loading background, you can go to our site, and swap out your code for a new one!
Thanks again for everything!
Ashley - TCBOTB
Post a Comment