I had my Dr. appointment this morning and the stress test showed that I am contracting. I already knew that I was contracting all day yesterday (Sunday), but they were really inconsistent. The test showed that most of my contractions are around 6 minutes apart but some of them were a little longer....so needless to say, they are still irregular. I'm just waiting for them to get more intense and a little more consistent or for my water to break now! My Dr. said she wouldn't be surprised if I was in labor in the next 48 hours!!! We're keeping our fingers crossed, but I don't want to get my hopes up either, ya know!
8 comments:
hang in there - it wont be much longer now.... really try to rest because you will be tired after delivery and you wont want to sleep then because you will be so excited...
we will keep you Dal and Cole in our prayers... let us know when he is here...
Alright! I can't wait to see pics of Cole. Good luck and you and Dal will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Sounds like it won't be long at all before Mr. Cole makes his arrival. I can't wait to see pictures of him. Your life's about to be forever changed...of course, for the better! Try to keep us posted over the next few days! I'll be praying for a healthy baby Cole, and easy delivery for mom!!
How exciting! I can not wait to see pictures of that little boy. You both will be in our thoughts and prayers.
yeah!! we will be praying for you all! i cant wait to see pictures of the little angel! keep us updated!
I am so excited for yall. Get ready- it is the most amazing experience ever! I will keep yall in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and keep us posted!
Yeah...send me an email when Cole arrives and let me know if you want visitors! I'd love to come meet him! Good luck!
That's so exciting.Not much longer now.I will be praying for you.Keep me posted.I can't wait to see pictures of him!!
Post a Comment