Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

One step, two step, three step, four!!

Cole finally took his first steps today!!!!! He has been standing on his own and taking one or two steps but this was the first time he walked across the room by himself. Pappy was playing with him and all of a sudden Cole just took off across the room!!

This isn't the best video but it was the only one with him walking toward the camera and sorry I don't know how to rotate it upright...oh! and also please excuse the food in his hair :)

5 comments:

Angela Meacham said...

Way to go Cole!!! Kim & Dal get ready for LOTS and LOTS of exercise. That is awesome!!

The Lane's said...

YEAH! That is so exciting!!!! Please tell him "way to go" for us!

The Lane's said...

I am so glad you posted that. The kids didn't wake up in real good moods but I just showed this to them and now they are all laughing and talking about Asa Cole walking. . . he saved the day!!!

House of Payne said...

WHAT?!? How exciting! And I'm pretty sure I counted 6 steps in the video!

The Lane's said...

just wanted to tell you that we are watching this AGAIN - Anna just bought the laptop to me and said "I want to see Cole walk the first time". . .so here we are watching it yet again and Anna is still clapping for him!!! Love you!