We had Cole's first birthday party this past Saturday. It was absolutely great. Aunts, uncles and cousins from Wetumpka and Tampa got to come, as well as local family and friends. We had a blast and I thank everyone who came to make this day special.
Cole really didn't eat any of his cake...instead he just played in it...guess he takes after his daddy on that one...I would have torn into it fast!
His actual birthday is this Friday (the 17th) and we will be heading to the lake on Saturday for a family get together.
Hopefully I will be able to photograph his one year portriats this week, so as soon as those are done, I'll post them!!!
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
11 years ago




3 comments:
we had a blast and are so thankful that we got to be there. We are already looking forward to seeing you all again - hopefully sooner than later. (according to Anna it will be tomorrow!!!!)
Looks like Cole had a fun 1st birthday. I still cannot believe it has been a year already! Where does time go??
Looks like he had a great birthday party! They grow up to fast!
Post a Comment