Cole officially turns one today!! I CANNOT believe a whole year has passed!! The joy that Cole has brought to our lives is just overwhelming....he truly is the apple of our eyes :)
We love you Cole and hope you have a VERY special day!!!!
I took his one year portraits today...I haven't really had time to sit down and edit them correctly, but I wanted to post a few on his birthday...so, enjoy!!
Happy Birthday Cole! I love the pictures he just goregous. I want you to take our family photo before our new one arrives. Probably in Sept just before I get big and swollen. HA! I love watching Cole grow up. He has such a wonderful family! PS Congrats on graduating to real milk it really is so cheap compared to formula! Thank God for dairy cows!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
4 comments:
Great pictures Kim! Happy Birthday Cole!!
love the pictures (be sure to mail us one to update the one with have up right now). Happy Birthday to our little man - we love you!!!
Great pictures - you do such a great job!!!! Happy Birthday Cole!!!
Happy Birthday Cole! I love the pictures he just goregous. I want you to take our family photo before our new one arrives. Probably in Sept just before I get big and swollen. HA! I love watching Cole grow up. He has such a wonderful family! PS Congrats on graduating to real milk it really is so cheap compared to formula! Thank God for dairy cows!
Post a Comment