He is so stinking cute!!! I want a copy of the picture of Dal and Cole - it is great. Personally I think Cole should be a Bama fan but if is a FSU fan I will still love him (after all I love my brother and he is a huge FSU fan!).
OMGosh! He looks so cute in the FSU outfit I sent him! I love my Noles' and so gald it fits. Beware Bama.. Jimbo Fisher takes the reigns at FSU soon. HA!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
5 comments:
He is so stinking cute!!! I want a copy of the picture of Dal and Cole - it is great. Personally I think Cole should be a Bama fan but if is a FSU fan I will still love him (after all I love my brother and he is a huge FSU fan!).
sorry - I would like a copy of the picture of Dal, Cole and ABEE!
Yea Bama....I will start singing Roll Tide to him right now. He has more Bama family that will help me like his 4 grandparents. Love the pictures.
He is our little love.
I hate that Cole has to choose between his mom and dad so....... he could be an Auburn fan! We will gladly take him. Ha Ha The pictures are precious!
OMGosh! He looks so cute in the FSU outfit I sent him! I love my Noles' and so gald it fits. Beware Bama.. Jimbo Fisher takes the reigns at FSU soon. HA!
Post a Comment