Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cole's new things....

We put Cole's exersaucer together last week....I'm not sure that he is big enough for it but we put him in it anyway.



















At Christmas Village my mom bought Cole this cute little chair. At the time, I thought "oh great, something else to take up more space in our den"...little did I know that this chair would be HEAVEN SENT! Cole absolutely loves it!! He is always so content in his chair. Thank you Nana!!!!

2 comments:

The Kusibab Family said...

Happy Four Months Cole! Love the chair. I do not think he is to young for the saucer :) be sure and use bumbo early, too. I builds strong backs and you'll get more use out of it. Noah's legs were too chubby through a fe month phases for his bumbo. HA!

The Lane's said...

Love the chair - very cleaver!