Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cole's 3 month pictures

We visited Kim Sharit a few weeks ago to get pictures made. Cole wasn't in his best mood but Kim managed to get some smiles. We had to stop the photo shoot to eat then to take a quick nap (in his Halloween costume), but he quickly woke up happy from his nap to get some shots in a hat that Uncle Derek, Aunt Jill, and his cousins gave him. Uncle Derek is a Marine so we love Cole's camo marine hat :) Thankfully Kim was patient with us and got some great pictures...here a some of my favs.


5 comments:

The Lane's said...

sweet pictures - he is getting so big! Glad he likes his Marine Corps gear - trust me when I say more of that is sure to come your way!!! Hope to see you soon. We love you all!!!!

The Covin's said...

All of these pictures are precious. The one in his puppy outfit sleeping is the sweetest picture. I hope yall are doing well!

Lyndsey said...

I love the new pictures. My favorite is the one in his puppy costume. He is growing so fast. I know ya'll are having so much fun with him.

Ashley Trammell said...

Absolutely adorable. Love all of them. I can't believe how fast they grow up. It was good to see you the other day. I will get back with you about lunch.

*Staci* said...

I love all of his new pictures. Isn't Kim wonderful? She did Trevor's pictures today....so we'll see how they turned out in a few weeks. Mr. Cole is getting so big, and is as handsome as ever! I'm still trying to figure out which one of you two he looks like! I think he's just a good mix!