Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

4 MONTHS OLD!!!




Where has the time gone!?!?! Cole is 4 months old today! Believe it or not, he is getting really close to sitting up. For the past month when someone is holding him, he will NOT let them lean him back...he has to be sitting straight up! Now he is getting close to sitting on his own, but still does a face plant into the floor. We go to the Dr. on Thursday to get his 4 month vaccinations :( We are going to try feeding him some cereal and peaches from a spoon tonight, so we'll see how that goes!!!

2 comments:

Angela Meacham said...

Happy 4 Months Old Cole!! I am so glad you guys came by to see me today at school! Cole is an absolute doll. I loved holding that precious baby. Kim it was great to see you too!

Ashley Trammell said...

I can't believe he is 4 months old. That is how Jordyn did though she always wanted to sit up. She sat up early too. Happy late birthday by the way. I am such a bad friend. We are going to New York on Dec. 1-4 and maybe sometime after that we can go to lunch.