Dal, Kim, and Cole Davis
This is so cute. I'm sure he loves it. I am glad everyone is feeling better.
These are adorable! Glad to hear you are all feeling better!
These are so cute.I'm so glad everyone is feeling better.Lets definitely do lunch soon.
Does he have a potato in his diaper?
that was Derek - of course you probably guessed that though! Love you!
How fun, so cute!! Thank you for my comment!! Hope you all are doing great!!
Cool, I've never seen that little gadget.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is so cute. I'm sure he loves it. I am glad everyone is feeling better.
These are adorable! Glad to hear you are all feeling better!
These are so cute.I'm so glad everyone is feeling better.Lets definitely do lunch soon.
Does he have a potato in his diaper?
that was Derek - of course you probably guessed that though! Love you!
How fun, so cute!! Thank you for my comment!! Hope you all are doing great!!
Cool, I've never seen that little gadget.
Post a Comment