I was very nervous about taking Cole to church for the first time. We go to Shannon First Baptist (Coach Hannah's church for all you Grovers who know him) and the church is small. You can hear a pin drop, so a crying baby could get very disturbing. Cole did GREAT! He was alert and happy during the singing and when Coach Hannah started preaching, he whined a little. I took him out and he went right to sleep so I was able to go back in with him and listen to the rest of the sermon.
5 YEARS OLD(FEBRUARY 13, 2014)
11 years ago

6 comments:
you all look so cute together!!!! Glad church went well for you all. LOVE YOU LOTS! (Anna is saying "see Cole again" so I have to go back to the picture)
I was thinking the exact same thing! It was like being at the end of our driveway all over again! And yes, Pinky was our only customer..however, he did pay $5 for one cup of lemonade!
he sure is cute..... cant tell if he looks more like a davis or a ellis.... depends on which picture your looking at...
Love his outfit - how adorable! Glad all is going well!
Courtney Eller
I love these pics. They are really good. He is so cute!
I would start fussing to if I had to listen to Tom every Sunday. Glad to see yall are doing well.
Post a Comment