Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Somethig to smile about!




As of last Friday our little boy weighed 9lbs 5oz!!!!! He gained OVER a pound in just one week! The Dr. and nurse just couldn't believe it. He moved from being in the 15th percentile to the 40th percentile!! It seems that Baby Cole is well on his way! YEA!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go Cole!!

Ashley Trammell said...

That is wonderful! I know you are relieved. He is so cute!

Angela Meacham said...

What a smile! I am so glad to hear that he is putting on the weight.

The Pruitt's said...

Yea Cole! I hope he keeps gaining. I am ready to see that swweet baby while he is awake.

The Kusibab Family said...

Awesome!

The Tennant's said...

So cute!

The Fancher Family said...

Congrats on the weight gain. He is adorable. Also, thank you for the comments on Colby's acid reflux and breathing issues. I think it is worse on the parents. Marg and I just sit there and watch him breath.
The Rebel Onsie was great. Best wishes and tell your Mom(s) that we said hello.

Jamie said...

He has such a precious smile!