First of all, I am so happy to say that Cole is finally gaining weight!! As of last Friday he weighed 8lbs 2.5oz...I know it seems silly to get all excited over 2.5oz and even though it took us 5 weeks to put those ounces on, I'm one proud mommy! I still have to take him to the Dr. once a week until he reaches his birth weight (8lbs 7oz). He also has really bad acid reflux and spits up most of what we feed him, but hopefully the medicine he is on will help that.
Cole has started to develop his own little personality too! He started smiling and "talking" A LOT! ( I can't imagine where he would get his chatter box trait from?! hmmm....maybe both mom and dad!!)

5 comments:
He is adorable!!!
Keep putting on the weight Cole! He is beautiful!
I'm glad he is gaining some weight.
Glad to see he is packing on some weight.
kevin d
I know what you are going through on the weight thing. Matthew still has not reached 20 pounds and will be 2 in January. We celebrate every ounce as well. I would have to agree Cole is certainly a mini Dal! He is so cute! Keep us posted on the weight gain, he'll get there before you know it.
Post a Comment