Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cole's Newborn pictures!

We visited Kim Sharit when Cole was 2 weeks old. She does such a wonderful job and I love all the pictures she took! I think Cole is looking more and more like Dal, but has my long fingers and toes. Here are only a few of my favorites....


8 comments:

The Simonetti's said...

Hey Kim! It was so good to see yall Friday night. Cole is so cute and I love all of his newborn pics!

The Covin's said...

I love all the pictures! Those are great.

*Staci* said...

He's so beautiful Kim! He's is getting so big too. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by once you have a baby?

The Davidson's said...

So adorable!! Thank you for my comment, isn't being a Mommy the best thing in the world?? Hope all of you are doing great!!

Ashley Trammell said...

These are precious! How was the doctor appointment?

The Tennant's said...

Hey you guys! These pics are precious! He is looking like Dal - but I do see some of "momma" in there too! Take care! Jennifer

The Goodrichs said...

kim - i saw your post on the trammells page about the xrays and spitting up - email me - anna kate did the same thing and I can tell you the stuff our dr told me to see if it would help - and for your sanity - it goes away, anna kate is MUCH better now...
lorigoodrich@verizon.net

Landrum Family said...

He is just adorable! I love all the new pictures. He is growing like a weed. :)