Cole still hasn't gained weight. He is still at 8lbs. We have to go back to the Dr. on Monday and if he still hasn't gained any weight, Dr. Stone will take pictures of his chest and watch him swallow, etc. We've changed formulas (for the third time) and he isn't taking anymore breast milk. I think we've found a formula that agrees with his little tummy, so hopefully he'll start to put on the pounds. We're just praying he gets back to being a chunky little boy!
I'm hungry!!
He LOVES his pacifier!!!
Just chillin'
Cole loves his swing and watching the mobile in his playyard!

4 comments:
Sweet Pictures! Keep em coming.
Great pictures!!I'm sure Cole will gain some weight soon.When you feel up to it I would love to do lunch and meet him.Call me!
He is so cute! It won't be long before he is gaining.
These pics are adorable! Glad to see you all are doing well! Jennifer
Post a Comment