


To our surprise, the Vestavia Baseball program (grades 9-12) had planned a surprise baby shower for Dal and me! We were overwhelmed to see all that they did for us. I really can't even find the words to say how thankful we are and how blessed we feel to be around such wonderful people and great, young men. I only hope that Cole will have the qualities that I have seen in the players. It took us a while to go through all of the gifts and we loved every single thing that Cole got! Thanks to the wonderful parents and players in the program, Cole will be the best dressed baby in Vestavia!! We also got so many other things that we can use when he gets here too! The shower was short and sweet because they guys had a big game to play. They went on to win 7-0!!!! Way to go Rebels!!

4 comments:
You are right - Asa Cole is going to be the best kid dressed in Vestavia or anywhere else!!! I think it is awesome that the team did that for you all. They are a special group for sure!
What a nice group of young men!!! Cole is one lucky boy.
Wow! That was really cool of the team to that for you guys. I'm sure it is well deserved too! I know Dal is a great coach. I received your gift yesterday, Thank You very much!!! It is soo cute and I can't wait to put Micah in it and take pictures! :) You are looking pretty cute pregnant yourself! Can't wait to see some more belly shots of you!
Wow look at all that stuff. Have fun trying to find somewhere to put it all. I am trying my hardest to get her nursery organized but I don't know if it is gonna happen. I gotta post pics from the baby shower soon. It won't be long and they will be here. How exciting!
Post a Comment