Here I am at 28 weeks!!
I found out today that I have gestational diabetes :( I guess from here on out, I'll be on a strict diet. We're not too familiar with what is associated with gestational diabetes, but I will be meeting with the diabetic nutritionist soon...plus, my very best friend, Amanda (Spencer), is a nutritionist, so she can help me with a healthy meal plan as well. So far I've gained 19 lbs, so hopefully I can maintain a healthy weight throughout the pregnancy. Of course, our first concern is Cole, so whatever I need to do to insure a healthy baby boy, I'm up for it!!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers...only 2 1/2 hot months to go!!!

7 comments:
kim, you look great! i hope you are feeling better and taking good care of yourself! still praying for a big, fat, and healthy baby cole!
Kim,
You look so good girl! You are just glowing! Sorry to hear about your hospital visits and the gestational diabetes. It'll be alright, though. There's lots and lots of women that develop gestational diabetes...usually means a plump little boy!! Take care and I'll be praying for yall!
You look great. These past months will fly by!
kim you really look great! i hate to hear about the diabetes but you and baby cole will be just fine...watch those blood sugars close. staci said it pretty good mr. cole will just be a plump lil boy! i will keep you in my prayers!
Sorry to hear about the diabetes, I'm sure everything will be fine. Amanda will take care of you! Cole will be here before you know it, enjoy being pregnant while you can, I miss it. But I know how anxious you are too!
I think you look awesome! We are praying for you daily! Love you
Hey Kim. You look great. I had gestional diabetes as well. After the first overwhelming week or so of planning the diet out and learning how to count everything, it was okay. You don't have much longer! I know yall are getting so excited. Take care of you and that baby!
Post a Comment