We are SLOWLY getting the nursery together. It kinda looks plain right now since we don't have anything on the walls and the bedding isn't set up yet. While the obvious choice for Cole's nursery theme was sports, we decided to go with jungle animals instead. I sure hope this kid likes animals or we're in big trouble! I'll post more pictures once we have it decorated a little more :)


4 comments:
this makes me so excited to see - I can't wait to see him now!!! Love you
I love that big window! He will be here before we know it. :)
Hey Kim! Your nursery is looking good so far...it looks nice and big! Isn't it so weird that it is really happening now, after waiting for so long. It does to me anyway. I had you an invitation to my shower this past saturday, but the girl who sent them out, found yours in between the car seats on friday. I told her I would explain that to you later. But I wanted to let you know I didn't forget you. I think my mom called Brenda to let you know, but not sure you got the message yet or not. Well, have fun with the rest of the nursery!!
Jungle animals or did you mean cows? Wasn't that what you bought that day? hahahaha! Things are looking great and you are looking good too.
Post a Comment