

Last weekend was a girl's weekend at the beach. We had a great time. The weather was great and the girls and I had a blast. After a day in the sun, we ate at Sea n Suds then headed to FloraBama. I felt like an old fart when I was constantly yawning at 11:30!! You can see from the pictures that I got a bit burned!

3 comments:
No fair - I want to go! I miss you and can't wait to see you all next week!!!!! Love you!
Hey Kim!!! I found your blog through Ashley's, I am so excited that everyone is beginning to blog. It looks like you and Dal are doing great. I am glad Dan and I will be able to keep up with you guys.
This looks like so much fun! I am in need of a beach trip myself.
Post a Comment